Last Updated: Feb 21, 2014
- The FormTool
– Basic Version is FREE! A Microsoft Word Add-in that creates fillable forms out of contracts and documents you have drafted. Take a form you drafted, make a table of information to be filled in and link those to points in the document.
- Fill Any PDF
Make any pdf form a fillable form. Free for up to 5 forms.
Also check statutes online for statutory forms, for example, forms for deeds are usually mandated by statute. Statutes can be found via American Law Sources Online (ALSO).
- CORI: Contracting and Organizations Research Institute
- Gale Legal Forms
Accessible with a Clevnet library card number and PIN. "Provides a wide selection of Ohio legal forms across the most popular legal areas. Includes real estate contracts, wills, pre-marital agreements, bankruptcy, divorce, landlord tenant and many others."
Forms for opening and maintaining a law practice, free to Ohio State Bar Association members. OSBA members also have access to power of attorney forms via the OSBA site.
- Findlaw Forms
Free business forms provided by Findlaw and links to: court forms, government forms, forms on certain topics and links to other forms collections on the web.
- LexisNexis Communities Forms
Free forms and fee based forms available. Registration required to access free forms. Forms are divided into topical (e.g., estate planning, real estate) and jurisdictional (e.g., Ohio) areas. HotDocs forms available for a fee. HotDocs forms ask you questions, and then fill out the forms with your answers.
- Internet Legal Research Group Legal Forms Menu
Has an archive of forms for purchase, but one can see the full text on the web for free. Many forms adapted to state specific use. Also links to free form sites on the web, including handy links to tax forms in the 50 states.
- 'Lectric Law Library Forms Room
Collection of forms divided into two categories:
- Law Practice Forms (Letters, Law Practice Litigation)
- Business & General (Credit & Debt, Living Wills, Powers of Attorney, Trusts & Wills, Business Entities, Contracts, Employment & Contracting, Promissory Notes, Real Estate). "Premium Forms" cost money.
- All About Law.com - Legal Forms
This site sells legal services plans and financial plans. A collection of over 5,000 legal forms, registered users get free access to over 2,000.
This site sells legal services. Lawyers author the site. Free forms are in Word format.
- Get Free Legal Forms
Hundreds of forms, downloadable as word documents for easy editing.
- GiveAway Legal Forms
Free forms written by attorneys. All forms are updated anytime a state or federal law, statute or administrative condition alters.
- WashLaw Legal Forms
This site does not provide forms, but links to form archives - both free and fee. There are also links to forms collections on other websites arranged by categories such as: state & federal court forms, UCC forms, workers' compensation forms, corporation and partnership forms.